Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Heard it Through the Grapevine...

Vineyard at Ozan Winery Calera, AL

Welcome to I Heard It Through The Grapevine! I'm Chelsa and I hope that you become more educated and informed about the joys of wine from this blog. I myself am learning more about wine as I add to this blog as well. I decided to start this blog because, of course, I am a wine drinker, but my interest was peaked more about wine after visiting Ozan Winery in Calera, AL for my birthday. I heard it through the grapevine from, my father, that there are wineries in Alabama and that made me want to visit them. I'd always wanted to attend a wine tasting, but not only did I experience a wine tasting,and the beautiful scenery of the vineyard but I found out how much fun the experience was with wine being the center of it all. That experience lead me to want to know more about wine and to share it with other wine drinkers in the River Region and surrounding areas. Thanks for visiting and please continue to stop by for tips on getting the full experience of wine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment