Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Warm Weather Wine-Cavit Pinot Grigio


Spring has sprung and it's time to bring out the white wines! One white wine that I would suggest is Cavit's Pinot Grigio. I decided to try it after I saw Snooth.com mention the brand on Facebook. That same day while browsing the wine aisle in Wal-mart, I saw the Pino Grigio and quickly snatched it up. A few days passed before I opened the bottle on a laid back Sunday afternoon with my family and some friends. The first thing I noticed when I tasted it was how crisp it was! It's a little dry but not too dry.

Here are some things you should know about Cavit's Pinot Grigio:

-The bottle cost about $7.97 at Wal-mart (Great price!)
-Imported from Italy
-It has fruity and floral scents
-Nice gold color
-It goes great with almost any food:chicken, veal, pasta dishes or fresh seafood.
-Make sure it's well chilled


It's a very nice wine to mellow out with and you'll definitely enjoy it with your dinner or a nice appetizer. I would definitely suggest it for a gathering with friends.


Happy Wine Drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment